On this page:
The map helps you to find aquifer information for any location in Victoria.
An aquifer is a layer of soil or rock that stores usable volumes of groundwater.
Steps to generate a PDF report
- Enter the address using the Find Location feature.
- Choose your address from the search results.
- Click anywhere on the map to start the report process.
- A slider will appear. Select the Download PDF option.
- Your report will open in a new window.
- Download and save it to your device for future reference.
Page last updated: 20/09/23