On this page:
The Intelligent Water Network (IWN) is a collaboration between Victorian water corporations, VicWater and DEECA.
IWN supports water sector collaboration and knowledge sharing. This allows us to better meet the challenges facing the water industry, such as:
- population growth
- ageing infrastructure
- changing customer expectations
- climate variability.
IWN's purpose is to trial and showcase new technologies, innovations and thinking. It also provides development opportunities for emerging leaders.
The IWN is working on ways to address current challenges.
Key IWN programs currently underway include:
- low-cost leak detection
- digital metering solutions
- management and use of big data systems
- asset and energy optimisation
- large-scale renewable energy
- developing innovative leadership across the water sector.
Visit Intelligent Water Network for more information.
Page last updated: 08/09/23