On this page:
Making informed water-use decisions
Like Melbourne, regional areas are also experiencing high population growth and drier conditions, placing pressure on water resources in regional towns.
Target Your Water Use gives regional Victorians easy access to the information they need to make informed water-use decisions. It recognises that each regional water corporation faces unique circumstances and challenges, meaning a one-size-fits-all approach may only work for some regional areas.
We all have a role in responsible water use, and by using water wisely, we can help secure our water supplies and create more environmentally friendly communities.
Each regional urban water corporation is implementing Target Your Water Use locally.
Smart water advice
Check out Smart Water Advice for using water wisely around your home and garden.
Regional urban water corporations
- Barwon Water - Saving water
- Central Highlands Water - Saving water at home and work
- Coliban Water - How to save water
- East Gippsland Water - Water efficiency tips
- Goulburn Valley Water - Being waterwise
- Gippsland Water - Target your water use
- GWM Water - Target your water use program
- Lower Murray Water - Saving water
- North East Water - WaterWise
- South Gippsland Water - Target your water use
- Wannon Water - Target your water use
- Westernport Water - Target your water usage
Page last updated: 25/09/23