Using the map
Use the interactive map to find local water information for your area such as the location of water storages, water corporations and catchment management authorities. Water corporation and catchment management authority boundaries are intended as a guide only.
- enter your address in the search bar
- click the settings button to choose your filter
- zoom out and/or click the coloured section of the map for more information.
We’re currently updating and improving the accuracy of the regional boundaries on this map. You can expect to see some other changes that will make the map easier to navigate, including:
- Storage locations will be still searchable on this map, however, storage level data will be removed. Up-to-date information can be found in the Current Water Snapshot.
- The Irrigation Allocations filter will be removed: up-to-date information can be found in the Current Water Snapshot. You can still get a current spatial layer from the Victorian Spatial Data Library.
- Links to each water corporation's Annual Water Outlook will be removed; see Annual Water Outlook for the most current outlooks.
Have some feedback on the existing map or proposed updates? Get in touch via our online form
Page last updated: 28/02/19