Using the map
Use the interactive map to find local water information for your area such as the location of water storages, water corporations, catchment management authorities and Registered Aboriginal Parties.
Registered Aboriginal Party boundaries are updated by the Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Council.
Water corporation and catchment management authority boundaries are intended as a guide only^.
^Why are the water corporation boundaries not exact?
- In some areas, more than one water corporation may provide different water services.
- Some rural areas may not be serviced by any water corporation.
- Your local water corporations can provide further information.
- enter your address in the search bar
- click the settings button to choose your filter
- zoom out and/or click the coloured section of the map for more information.
Have some feedback on the existing map or proposed updates? Get in touch via our online form.
Page last updated: 23/09/20