A series of fact sheets has been developed to explain integrated catchment management in Victoria.
They cover a range of topics, from a quick overview of Victoria's catchment management framework to catchment management authorities and the Victorian Catchment Management Council.
They also include the role of monitoring, evaluation and reporting, the legislative and policy framework for integrated catchment management, an overview of waterway management in Victoria, and the Our Catchments, Our Communities strategy.
- Overview of Victoria's Catchment Management Framework (PDF, 439.4 KB)
- Overview of Victoria's Catchment Management Framework (DOCX, 1.1 MB)
- Victorian Catchment Management Council (PDF, 412.3 KB)
- Victorian Catchment Management Council (DOCX, 218.3 KB)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting – Roles and Responsibilities for Reporting (PDF, 530.3 KB)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting – Roles and Responsibilities for Reporting (DOCX, 518.3 KB)
- Legislative and Policy Framework for Integrated Catchment Management (PDF, 543.5 KB)
- Legislative and Policy Framework for Integrated Catchment Management (DOCX, 128.2 KB)
- Overview of Waterway Management in Victoria (PDF, 388.5 KB)
- Overview of Waterway Management in Victoria (DOCX, 207.6 KB)
- Our Catchments, Our Communities Integrated Catchment Management in Victoria 2016- 19 (PDF, 816.0 KB)
- Our Catchments Our Communities Integrated Catchment Management in Victoria 2016-19 (DOCX, 2.2 MB)
If you have any questions about catchment management or regional catchment strategies, please visit the VCMC and CMA websites:
Victorian Catchment Management Council
|East Gippsland CMA||www.egcma.com.au|
|Glenelg Hopkins CMAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Goulburn Broken CMAemail@example.com|
|North Central CMA||Info@nccma.vic.gov.au|
|North East CMAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Port Phillip & Westernport CMAemail@example.com|
|West Gippsland CMA||www.wgcma.vic.gov.au|