Quality reporting is essential to properly account for the investment of public funds and ensure that the community is informed about the work of catchment agencies and the state of our catchments.
Who reports on Victoria's catchments?
DELWP takes a collaborative approach to consistent catchment condition and management reporting. Together with its partner agencies, DELWP supports production of:
- The State of Environment Report published by the Commissioner for Environmental Sustainability every five years;
- The Catchment Condition and Management Report published by the Victorian Catchment Management Council every five years;
- The annual catchment and condition and management reports published by catchment management authorities.
Guidance on monitoring, evaluating and reporting
The following reporting frameworks and standards support consistent information for sharing information and reporting:
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting framework for land, water and biodiversity (PDF, 784.5 KB)
- Framework for catchment condition and management reporting in Victoria - indicators and data (PDF, 977.1 KB)
- Output delivery standard for the delivery of environmental activities (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Output data standards
Catchment management authority reporting
The Victorian Catchment Management Authorities' Actions and Achievements Report for 2016-17 is available on the Port Phillip and Westernport Catchment Management Authority website.
Page last updated: 16/08/19