The following reports and documents have been prepared in relation to the Victorian Desalination Project:
- Victorian Desalination Project Summary
- Contract Documents (309309)
- DTPLI Environmental Assessment Documents
- Environment Effects Statement (EES)
- EES Independent Expert Group Report (PDF, 352.4 KB)
- Minister for Planning's EES Assessment Report (PDF, 564.9 KB)
- Federal Approval - EPBC Act (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- EPA Works Approval Application (PDF, 7.5 MB)
- AquaSure Environmental Management System
- AquaSure Environmental Management Plan
- Federal Notices
- Information Bulletin - The EPA's Role
- EPA Discharge Licence (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Independent Reviewer and Environmental Auditor Reports
- Auditor-General's Report on Planning for Water Infrastructure in Victoria (April 2008)
- Auditor-General's Report on the Annual Financial Report of the State of Victoria (2009-2010)
- Melbourne Water
- Melbourne Water Annual Reports
Project fact sheets
Legal and privacy notices
The Victorian Desalination Project through the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) is committed to protecting personal information provided by you in accordance with the Information Privacy Principles set out in the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic).
The contact details you provide may be collected, used and disclosed by DELWP for the purpose of contacting you to provide information about the Victorian Desalination Project. Your contact details may be disclosed by DELWP to AquaSure Pty Ltd (and organisations associated with AquaSure Pty Ltd) for the same purpose.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to, or used by any other individuals or organisations unless required or authorised by or under law. You are able to access your personal information held by DELWP by contacting DELWP Capital Projects Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 500 East Melbourne 3002.
If you have any concerns or wish to have your contact details removed from DELWP records, please advise DELWP in writing at the contact details provided above.