GMW’s operations and activities are delivered through different business units focused on regulatory and non-regulatory functions.
The panel made nine recommendations that focused on reviewing all business functions and priorities, aligning planning and processes, and establishing better structures for monitoring and reporting.
All nine recommendations from 22 to 30 are complete and involve:
- A full review of GMW’s business functions, core and non-core activities, decision-making and Board processes and performance reporting arrangements.
- Development of consistent reporting across the organisation for informed decision making and to align with GMW’s strategic and corporate planning documents.
- GMW completed a full review of its business functions, including finance, IT, risk, human resources, legal, billing and technical services.
- Monthly reporting to the GMW Board has been improved to clearly communicate the status of actions and point to broader strategic outcomes.
- GMW’s strategic and corporate structure now lines up with the aims and results of the transformation process.
Page last updated: 11/11/21