To coincide with NAIDOC week, the Victorian Government has released a short video about the announcement of the 2018 Aboriginal Water Grant recipients.
The Aboriginal Water Grants announcement was held at Bendigo Creek in June announcing 8 successful Traditional Owner Groups and CMAs receiving funding from the 2018 program.
The following Traditional Owner Groups and CMAs received funding from the 2018 Aboriginal Water Grants Program:
- Barengi Gadjin Land Council
- Bunurong Land Council Aboriginal Corporation
- Corangamite Catchment Management Authority
- Djandak (DDW)
- Glenelg Hopkins Catchment Management Authority
- Gunai Kurnai Land and Waters Aboriginal Corporation
- Taungurung restoring water restoring country
- North Central CMA
More information: Aboriginal Water Program
Aboriginal Water Grants video released for NAIDOC Week
We are working hard to promote the well-being of Aboriginal communities by reconnecting them to water for cultural, economic, customary and spiritual practices.
EstuaryWatch wins Victorian Coastal Award
EstuaryWatch Victoria wins the Victorian Coastal Award for Community Engagement