The Intelligent Water Network is a collaborative network between Victorian water corporations, VicWater and DELWP to enhance collaboration, knowledge sharing and sector efficiency to meet the challenges facing the water industry.
Current challenges include; population growth, ageing infrastructure, changing customer expectations, and climate variability. By working together to trial and test various technologies, programs and devices, the water industry will be better placed to deliver enhanced value, liveability and experience to its many customers across Victoria.
Key programs currently underway within the Intelligent Water Network include:
- low cost leak detection
- digital metering solutions
- management and utilisation of big data systems
- asset and energy optimisation
- large scale renewable energy
- developing innovative leadership across the water sector.
Visit Intelligent Water Network for more information.
Page last updated: 04/05/21