Victoria’s water industry faces a common set of challenges. Population growth, ageing infrastructure, changing customer expectations and climate variability mean we must look differently at how to get more out of our existing infrastructure.
That’s where the Intelligent Water Networks (IWN) program comes in.
IWN is a collaboration between the Victorian water corporations, VicWater and DELWP and it is a significant investment in our industry, aimed at preserving Victoria’s liveability by future-proofing a thriving Victorian water industry.
The key programs for IWN are:
- low cost leak detection
- digital metering solutions
- management and utilisation of big data systems
- asset and energy optimisation
- large scale renewable energy
- developing innovative leadership across the water sector.
Learn more about the IWN program at www.iwn.org.au