Living Victoria Water Rebate Program
The Victorian Government’s new Living Victoria Water Rebate Program rewards Victorians for their efforts to be water efficient around the home, garden and small business by providing rebates on a range of water efficient products and appliances.
Home and garden rebates under the Living Victoria Water Rebate Program includes all Victorian households (including those that are self supplied and not connected to a reticulated water supply).
Current rebates are available for products purchased and installed between 1 July 2012 and 30 June 2015.
The program has been extended until 30 June 2015 and changes include:
- Increased rainwater tank rebates which are now:
- $850 (2,000Lt to 3,999Lt connected to toilet and/or laundry).
- $1300 (4,000Lt or greater connected to toilet or laundry).
- $1500 (4,000Lt or greater and connected to toilet and laundry).
- Tank to toilet and/or laundry connections are now $500.
- Extension of tank rebates to existing homes that received building permits between 1 July 2005 and 1 May 2011.
- Washing machine rebates for 5 star water (WELS) and at least a 4 star energy rated models are to continue.
- Small businesses can now have up to 50 employees to be eligible for the small business rebate.
- Small businesses can now make multiple claims to receive their maximum $2000 rebate.
For information on products that were purchased and installed between 1 July 2011 and 30 June 2012, please refer to the relevant claim forms for this period.
Rebates are available for small businesses connected to a reticulated water supply that have 50 or less employees to improve the water efficiency of their business.
A small business is eligible to receive rebates of up to a total value of $2000 (per business) for the purchase and implementation of a range of products, appliances and services as set out in an approved schedule.
Terms and conditions apply.
Further information on the home and garden and small business rebates, including claim forms, brochures, facts sheets and more, are provided below.