Water Industry Bodies
A number of water industry bodies exist in Victoria.
- Water Industry Operators Association
- Australian Water Association
- Institute of Water Administration
- Victorian Water Industry Association
- Water Services Association of Australia.
Associations assist members by:
- undertaking performance monitoring for the industry
- organising industry training through conferences, workshops, visits and study tours
- keeping businesses informed about issues that affect the industry
- providing support for industry businesses
- representing the industry on task groups and forums
- providing a strong water industry presence in the wider community
- publishing journals, reports and articles for member businesses.